Boekel 22, 1921 CE te Akersloot
- These general rental conditions apply to reservations and agreements with regard to the camping grounds belonging to Camping “De Boekel” located at Boekel 22, 1921 CE in Akersloot. These conditions do not apply to stays in rental accommodations and seasonal pitches. Separate conditions have been drawn up for this.
- In these terms and conditions:
- Camping equipment: tent, folding camper, camper, touring caravan, etc.
- Place: each location to be specified in the agreement for a camping means
- Entrepreneur: the company that makes the place available to the holiday maker
- Holiday maker: the person who enters into the agreement with the entrepreneur regarding the location
- Third: any other person, not being the holiday maker and/or his fellow holiday makers
- Agreed price: the fee paid for the use of the tourist place
- Cancellation: the written termination of the agreement by the holiday maker before the commencement date of the stay.
- These general terms and conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any own terms and conditions or to other general terms and conditions. We disclaim any terms and conditions referred to or used by you.
- Agreements deviating from these general terms and conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
Article 1 – Reservations
- We only accept reservations from persons who are 18 years or older. Reservations by persons younger than that age are also not valid. We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time without giving reasons.
- After you have made a reservation, you will receive a confirmation, the general rental conditions and an invoice from us within five days. The conditions described under Article 2 apply to payment of the invoice.
- We ask you to check these documents for accuracy and to notify us immediately of any inaccuracies. If you have not received a confirmation of receipt from us within 10 days after making the reservation, we request that you contact us immediately. If you fail to do this, you can no longer invoke the reservation, it has expired.
- An agreement is concluded between you and us when we have confirmed the reservation to you. The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which by its nature is short-term ex art. 7:232 paragraph 2 Dutch Civil Code.
Article 2 – Payment
- Payment is subject to the following conditions:
- Payments must be made by bank transfer;
- You must pay € 30 of the invoice amount within 7 days after the invoice date. The remaining invoice amount must be paid at the latest upon arrival.
- Payments must be made by transfer to IBAN: NL41 RABO 0300 9603 44 in the name of. G.W.M. Swart stating the reservation number.
- By paying a (partial) payment of or the entire rent, you confirm that you have read and agree to the general rental conditions. The rent ends by operation of law after the agreed period has expired.
- In the event of late payment, as described under a of this article, you will be in default immediately after the payment term has expired. In that case we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and dissolve the agreement.
Article 3 – Admendments
- If, after the conclusion of the booking/agreement, the holiday maker wishes to make changes to the booking, we are not obliged to comply. It is at our discretion whether and to what extent the desired changes are accepted.
- If, after the conclusion of the booking/agreement, the holiday maker wishes to change the period of stay to a different or non-consecutive/consecutive period of stay, the cancellation provisions as stated in Article 5 of these rental conditions apply. A different period of stay is in any case understood to mean a period that is not within the period of stay reserved by the holiday maker (and confirmed by the entrepreneur). Unless other agreements are made in consultation.
Article 4 – Cancellation
Cancellation by the holiday maker must always be made in writing (by post or by e-mail). The following conditions apply tot this:
– Partial payments will not be returned in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation from 7 days to the day of arrival, 100% of the rent is due.
- If you have not arrived within 24 hours after the agreed date without further notice, this is considered a cancellation and 100% of the rent is due
- In case of cancellation on our part, any monies already paid will be refunded.
Article 5 – Stay on the camping site
The following stay periods and times apply to reservations/stays, namely:
- Arrival every day between 13:00 and 20:00.
- Departure every day between 8:00 and 12:00.
- On the day of arrival you van ggo to your camping spot from 13:00. On the day of departure, you must leave the camping spot no later than 12:00.
- In case of arrival earlier than 13:00 and departure later than 12:00, we are forced to charge for an extra day.
- When using electricity, the holiday maker has the option of using the power pole with 16 ampere electricity. 4 kWh is included in the price per day.
Article 6 – House Rules
- Our campsite is a quiet place for young and old. We therefore ask you to take each other into account. Excessive alcohol consumption and the use of drugs and other narcotics are therefore not permitted on the camping site.
- The holiday maker must be present at/during the (entire) stay.
- The holiday maker and other users must behave as a good holiday maker during their stay on and around the camping site.
- No open fire may be used outside;
- Pets are allowed in consultation, dogs listed on the list of risk dogs are not welcome with us.
- The stay of more people than agreed (at the time of booking) is expressly not permitted without our permission, unless otherwise agreed in writing. This may lead to the premature termination of the agreement on our part, without refund of the rent.
- Plastic on the ground is not allowed, with the exception of tents where the ground cloth is attached to the tent. No plastic is allowed outside the tent. This is to preserve our turf
- Caravans and folding camper vans are brought to and from the campsite by means of the lawnmower.
- Household waste can be disposed of in the appropriate bins outside next to the toilet block. You should take bulky waste with you and you cannot dispose of it at our campsite.
- In connection with the safety of children and to preserve our turf, cars are not allowed on the camping site. You can park this in the designated parking spaces. You can bring your belongings to and from the car with a handcart.
In the event of violation of one or more of these points, we are forced to terminate the agreement immediately without refund of the rent.
Article 7 – Force majeure
Force majeure on our part exists if the performance of the agreement is prevented in whole or in part, temporarily or otherwise, by circumstances beyond our control, including danger of war, strikes, blockades, fire, floods and other disturbances or events.
Article 8 – Liability/complaints/damage
- We accept no liability for theft, loss or damage of or to goods or persons, of any nature whatsoever, during or as a result of the stay in the holiday home.
- We accept no liability for construction activities on the (main) roads, etc. in the vicinity of the camping site.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are for our account. If defects occur, the holiday maker must inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible.
- If you still want to submit a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and with reasons within 14 days after leaving the holiday home.
Article 9 – Departure
After the end of the period of stay, the holiday maker must, upon departure:
- To leave the camping spot empty, clean and tidy.
- Report tot he reception upon departure.
Article 10 – Applicable law
Only Dutch law applies to all our terms and conditions from the rental agreement / house rules, as well as any disputes arising from this.